Garden Mosaics: The Bronx - Tomsk

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Our information


Our dear friends,

We would like to tell you some information about team. Our team consists of students from different student groups (9th – 10th grades) who are interested to learn more about environment and cultures in different countries. You will find information about each of us below.


My name is Artem Mironov. I’m 14. I’m a pupil. I live in Tomsk. I study at Gymnasium #24 in class 9b. My hobby is swimming, drawing and skiing.

My name is Zhenya Chemodanova. I’m a pupil. I live in Tomsk I study at Gymnasium #24 in class 9b. My hobby is swimming, theatre, musik

Yulia Ogurtsova
Hallo! My name is Yulia, but you can call me Julie. I play the piano and the guitar. My favourite subjects are English and History. I love them =)). My favorite band is “Grim Twins”. If you saw “Russian Winter Festival” in London you could see them. Waiting for your answer! =)))

Neonila Khismatullina
My name is Neonila. My hobby is bead knithing. In my childhood I used to play the piano. My favourite subjects are English and Chemistry. To tell the truth, I love pets and at home I’ve got 2 lizards.

Gleb Arv’e
My name is Gleb. My hobby is tourism (yachting). My favourite subjects are Chemistry and Geography. My great-grand father was the leader of the group of geologists who found the first oil in Siberia.

Natasha Shepeleva
My name is Natasha. I am 14. My hobby is drawing and playing guitar. I have no favorite subject. I like reading and pets. Konitchi wa to peoples who like anime.

Olga Kabanova
My name is Olga. I am 14. My hobby is dancing and watching movies. I like reading.

Anastasia Lazareva.
My name is Anastasia. I’m 14 years old. I like literature. I read a lot of books and write poems and stories. I’m interested in computers, Internet and web-design.
I have a cat. His name is Simba.
I study at Benedict school twice a week, where I study professional English.
And I’m also interested in Japanese culture.
My best friend is Galina Vesnina.

Galina Vesnina.
My name is Galina. I’m 14 years old.
I study in the 9th form. I have different hobbies: reading, playing the violin, painting, writing poems.
I am interested in ecology. I like Russian rock music.
My best friend is Anastasia Lazareva.

My name is Gashkova Olga. I am 14 years. I live in Tomsk , I study in 24 grammar schools. I like to draw (I studied at art school) .I like to listen to music. I have the aquarium and my favourite cat, and so I the most usual child with my mentality.

My name Jura. I love sport, games and TV. I fond of Break dance. I love hip- hop and R’n’B music. For example, 50 cent, x-zibit and others. But I have some strangers. When I feel me bad I like to listen same groups as Bon Jovi and Scorpions to relax. My favorite subjects are Mathematic, and English.
My name is Artem. I play guitar. I go in for sports. I found of Break dance too. I love rock music. For example, Bon Jovi and others. My favourite subjects are Engish and Russian.

We are waiting for your message about your team. Please feel free to ask us any questions!

Your Siberian friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home