Garden Mosaics: The Bronx - Tomsk

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Our Team

Hello!

My name is Juana Barroso and I am 14 years old. I am in 9th grade and my favorite subject is Social Studies. I have been reading about your city and it seems to be a nice place to live. Here in the Bronx we have many nice places to go too. My favorite places to visit are The Botanical Garden, The Bronx Zoo and St. Mary’s Park.



Hi everyone.
My name is Ana Barroso. I am 12 years old and I am in 6th grade. My favorite subject is Math. I live in the Bronx, but I am from Mexico. I love to play soccer and I dedicate a lot of time to be a better player. I like the Garden Mosaics activities because they remind me of my country.



Hello. My name is Orlando Velez and I am 11 years old and I like playing football. I go to Abraham house for help. The teachers help me with my work. I am in 7th grade. They give me hard work at school, but it is worth it because it helps me learn new things. That is why I still attend to to the Community Garden activities. We have many things to do that help us to improve our community.


Hello

My name is Jhenny Jimenez. I am 11 years old and I go to St. Jerome school. I am in the 5th grade. My birthday is in June 08th. My favorite subject is Math, and my favorite hobbies are swimming and playing basketball. I was in a public school before entering into St. Jerome school. I got a scholarship that helped me go to St. Jerome.


Hi!

My name is Pablo Velez. I am 10 years old. My birthday is in August 15th. I go to St. Luke School. There are 7 people in my family plus me is 8, and if I count my parents we are ten. I am in 5th grade. My favorite sport is Olympic wrestling. I hope to be on a team when I grow up.



Hello. My name is Mariano Velez. I am 10 years old and I am in fourth grade. My favorite sport is basketball. My birthday is on October 14th. Some people think I am Chinese but I am Mexican. My school is St. Luke. It is a great school. I live in the Bronx. The Bronx is in New York. There are many great parks in New York and I enjoy going to play there.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home