Garden Mosaics: The Bronx - Tomsk

Friday, November 03, 2006

Greetings


Hello. My name is Oscar Estrada. I am 10 years old and I am in 5th grade. My birthday is on March 12th. I got a scholarship to attend to St. Jerome and I like coming to Abraham House because I learn many things here. We have Mass on Saturdays and Sundays where I have an important mission as an Altar Person. I love to play soccer and I practice as much as I can every time that I have a chance.


Hi. I am Lillian Martinez, but you can call me Lilly. I am in the 5th grade and I am 9 years old. My birthday will be soon (on November 25th). I have two big brothers and a little sister. When I grow up I want to be a doctor. My favorite hobby is to play soccer. My brothers and other relatives also play soccer with me. My bestest friends are Jhenny and Noemi, but she is not part of this program because she lives far away and is difficult to come every day.


Hi everybody. My name is Angelica Chavez and I am in the 5th grade. This is my first year working in the Community Garden and in the Garden Mosaics program. I am a very happy to be part of this program and get to know people abroad. I have an older brother and two little sisters.


From left to right:

Genaro, Angelica, Gabriela and Lilly



Hi. My name is Gabriela Cisnero, I am 15 years old. I attend to Community High School for Social Justice where I am in the 10th grade. My family is from Dominican Republic and I visit them on vacation. This is also my first year working with the Garden Mosaics program and I am very happy to have been selected because it is a wonderful experience. My hobby is to write poems and when I grow up I want to be a nurse. I look forward to learn more things about you!


I am Genaro Chavez and I am 10 years old. I am in 5th grade and my favorite subjects are Reading and Spelling. My family is from Mexico and we come here to Abraham House to get help. They also come to get English classes. I come here to get help with my homework and to help during Mass as Altar Person. I hope to hear from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home